Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Good Things come to those who wait...

This Christmas I asked my Daddy-O for two things a punching bag or a sewing machine. He decided to get me a SEWING MACHINE!!!!


As you can see with it is still in the box and all I have really done a lot with it since I got it. I am actually really nervous to make anything. I have a tendency to break everything that I lay my hands on, so I kinda want to get my sewing machine a week in the box till I break it in! I want to make my own clothes, so my friend's mom is going to give me sewing lessons. YES!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you make me one of those headbands?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I have to make 7 right now for my bros friends. If you want a gray one I can make you one right now, but if you want a different color let me know!! I think I am going to go get fabric tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete